Clay shooting lessons
Learn to shoot clays and be on your way to obtaining a shotgun certificate for just £150!
Recognised by Police Scotland, the Cluny passport covers all the shooting basics that are necessary to obtain a shotgun certificate including:
- Safe handling of a shotgun, handling a gun on the move
- Basic parts of a gun
- Correct body posture
- How to correctly mount the gun
- Maintaining shotguns
- Basic information on shotgun cartridges
- Understanding - Incoming crossing, going away and driven targets
- How to correct the misses
Cluny Passport terms:
Our team of friendly and approachable A.P.S.I Instructors will guide you through the course during a series of 3 to 5* individual (hour long) sessions - depending on competence and safety.
Availability is limited - 10 slots remaining
*Course must be completed within 3 months of purchase date
Clay shooting 1:1 Lessons
Please note lessons are for shotgun certificate holders only. For our non-certificate holder packages click here.
The shooting wood is packed with lots of different targets to suit every ability of shooter. Targets include going away, teals, crossers, bolting rabbits and a selection of 20ft to 70ft driven targets.
For all those with a valid shotgun certificate seeking some extra assistance Lessons are the thing for you.
*please not this excludes clays and cartridges
• Scottish FITASC international Junior high gun • Scottish world sporting team member • Scottish Sportrap Junior Runner up • Olympic skeet Grand Prix Finalist • Capped 5 times Scotland shooting team
• Commonwealth Games Gold medallist • 7 consecutive Commonwealth games appearances 1986 – 2010 • 7 times Commonwealth European championship gold medallist • UK & Scotland Olympic Skeet Champion • Great Britain Shooting Team Olympic Squad member (Sydney 2000) • capped 50+ times Scotland Shooting team